Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SWEET NECTAR SENT FROM HEAVEN!!

Today while I was in the kitchen peeling garlic for Crockpot 20 to 40 Clove Garlic Chicken (found here at A Year of CrockPotting--check it out she has some really great recipes). Like I was saying I was in the kitchen and the kids were playing in the living room. I heard Bethany run back to their room for something and after awhile (it takes awhile to peel that much garlic!) I realized Hayden was pretty quiet (never a good sign). Just as I was thinking that I heard a really weird noise coming from the living room and when I walked around the corner to see what it was, this is what I found--

Yep, that's Hayden chugging a PRINCESS sippy cup. Nope, that's not the one I gave him. One guess who's going be be mad when she discovers that he has it?

**Yes, that means I still give Bethany a sippy cup. I know, I know she's 3. Yes, she can drink from a glass. But if she's going to be running around the house with her drink I put it in a sippy.**

Man, I've been spotted.

I really don't care this stuff is SO GOOD!!

**This is the first time Hayden has ever had straight juice...it's usually water or water with a little juice for flavor.**

At this point he couldn't figure out why I was laughing so hard...but I couldn't help it! He was really getting after it.

Do you really have to take so many pictures of this?

Who cares! Take all the pictures you want...as long as it means I can chug the rest of this!

Empty...grrr!

No, wait there may be more. I better check. Good to the last drop!

HA! HA! Look what I got back!

**Note the pictures have now moved from the living room to the kitchen. That's because someone wearing a lime green outfit DID throw a fit once she found her brother had HER cup. She cried till she took it from him then he screamed his head off and crawled after her till I gave it back to him and promised her a new clean cup.**

MORE PLEASE!!

MMMM, this stuff tastes good...not like that stuff you normally give me!

SWEET NECTAR SENT FROM HEAVEN!!

*******************************************

What else do you expect us to do on ANOTHER rainy day?!



At least it's good for our baby grass! Can you see it?

1 comment:

jcraile said...

Love it, love it love it - thanks for the laugh :-) and the pics!