Saturday, April 25, 2009

One Year Ago Today

One year ago today Drew loaded us all up in the Yukon. We threw together a few items we might need in case the baby came early and packed the uhaul with things the moving company wouldn't take. And we left North Carolina for the long trip back home to Kansas. I was days away from being 36 weeks pregnant, Bethany was 2, Mabel was as wild as all get out and Drew was praying he wouldn't have to deliever a baby on the side of the road...which he tried to reassure me would be fine if he had to...he'd pulled calves before...lucky me marring a small town boy with a farm background. ;)


Here I am in all my glory one year ago. :)

Now one year later life is a little different. We live in Kansas.


Hayden is no longer the wild man in my belly, today he is just our little wild man. He's into EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE!


Today Bethany is "helping" Drew and Grammy (my mom) plant a garden.


Today Mabel loves to go out to the country and just be a dog.


And guess who feeding himself today?


Moving back to Kansas has been one of the best things we have ever done...we love being home and so close to our family and friends. But to all of you in Texas and North Carolina...we miss y'all! :)


**For those of you that saw that a tornado went through Tonganoxie today--it touched down about 5 miles from my parents. As for all our family we are all safe. God is good!**

No comments: