Friday, July 31, 2009

For My Peeps That Aren't On Facebook

Where has the time gone?! Summer is almost over and I haven't even blogged once! I have so many pictures to share of what we've been up to...hopefully I'll get to that soon. But till then I thought I'd share the pictures we just had taken of the kids. They are Bethany's 4 year and Hayden's 1 year pictures. I wish I could say these were taken in our yard...but they weren't. They were taken in the yard of a family that goes to our church. A little farm that sits up on a hill on the edge of town...Drew and I love the place and they were sweet enough to let us have the kids pictures taken there. My parent also had Peyton, my nephew, part of the week so he got in on the action as well.





























1 comment:

Ellen said...

Awesome pics. The ones on the tractor are my favorites. But my daddy has an old green tractor, and I am feelin' my farm roots, I guess. Oh, send me your address, and I'll send you a photo birth announcement for Evan. =)